Sunday, August 21

My Influental Figure Part I : Liebemarlene


Hello! again I'll share another hobbies at different time. I writing what I liked I looked I feel I sight beside in an atmosphere of boredome at home alone. I think anyone who have blog or regularly following the updates on fashion-bloggers community must have already knew the girl on above's picture. Yes, she's Rhiannon Leifheit, the owner of the famousblog and vintage online shop Liebemarlene Vintage on Ebay. I should say that she's amazing, with her old-lady-like yet modern style and posts about silent movie stars or many vintage items reviews. Vintage is becoming her true passion, I guess. Everything about her is so fascinating, her fabulous style seems like just flow naturally. I found her blog when I browsed through Flickr, looking for some summer dresses inspiration, and suddenly arrived on her beautiful photostream. Then I was directed to her blog. Since that time, I regularly read her post and get assured that I can have my own blog at part time. I've been wanted a blog, but never sure when to start - I always doubt my consistency and abilities, you know. But then I found out that everyone in the blogging community is so kind and supportive... Instead of judging your style only based on their own taste, they usually appreciate your creativity first and try to find the possitive side to be complimented. That's what I finally start blogging, and thanks to Rhiannon for being my first influential figure. :)




She has much more beautiful photos and posts, so you can just head to her Flickr account or her blog. There are many influental persons out there who unintentionally has made valuable effects or changes in my life by their existence or works, so I'll keep posting about them under My Influental Figure title probably once a week. Thanks for reading, I hope this could mean something for you!


"Quote of the day" 
Repeat the words. Picture the image on your mind. Touch your heart and say you can. Now wake up, Dreamers, and make it true... | alifiaassyifa

No comments:

Post a Comment