Thursday, August 18

Olivia Bee

Aha. See again still in fasting month when the such a bored arise at sudden – so, do you still get spirit of fasting till end supposed time? okay, this is one way I drive fatique among long-time holiday redundantly I thought. Anyway I accidentally found this lovely girl Olivia Bee and her awesome photostreams. I was surprised to know that she's much, younger than me - she's 15 (on capture), by the way - but her photos are incredible! Even more amazing than most photograpers I know in that age or older... Her pictures are whimsical, magical, lots of flares (it dropped me down and speechless with a very, very comfortable feeling remains in my heart) ... they're simply beautiful.





I should say that she's so talented and also really special... I mean, she's different - in a positive way. She's not like other 15' girls I knew, she's beyond ordinary. You can see that by reading her little notes that sometimes written under each photo... You'll see that she's a unique little dear. I feel light and fresh after seeing her works... And from now on I think she's on the top of my 'emergency' enlightenment mechanism list. Go check on my background twitter I've made up. It's a georgeous creature capture#


"Quote of the day"
Basically vintage doesn't equal to "old" because it's younger than "antique" and "retro 90's" at least 10 years. Also doesn't always similar with secondhand (thrifted) | alifiaassyifa
 


No comments:

Post a Comment